When it comes to ordering, tracking and billing, American Expediting’s online system is one of the easiest to use. Part of that system is Shipping Wizard, our Internet-based real-time order entry and tracking system, which keeps customers on top of every pickup and delivery, door to door.
Use your online account to custom-create a billing program that better aligns with your accounting practices, business cycles and payment methods. Our system service request capabilities include XML data exchange, EDI transactions, web-based ordering and tracking, email updates, and, of course, phone and fax contact. It’s all in the interest of adding value by matching our services and system capabilities with your expectations.
Setting up your online account couldn’t be easier. Simply contact an account executive at your nearest American Expediting office, or speak with one of our helpful service representative at 800-525-3278.
Once you have your username and password, you can:
- place all of your orders with us online
- get updates from pickup through delivery, via date placed or order number
- create/manage you own address book to avoid reentering of information
- create/review management reports of account activity
- view billing invoices and compare rates
- arrange weekly, biweekly, third-party or COD invoices
- sort invoices by department code, client name or other criteria
- arrange payment by credit card, ACH or conventional means