Cleveland is our super site of the week and through their hard work we continue to grow as a company one delivery at a time ! Thanks Cleveland!!
A little information about Cleveland Office:
-We currently staff 64 drivers and are continuously hiring more drivers. We have cars, mini vans, SUV, Cargo Vans, Extended Sprinter Vans, Standard sprinters, and various sized straight trucks.
– Our warehouse has 1 dock high door & 1 dock door that can be driven into our warehouse. Currently we have approx 800-1,000 sq ft of warehouse space available, more space will be opening up soon.
– We do have a fridge in our warehouse for shipments that requires refrigeration throughout the day & overnight
– Forklift. Pallet Jack. and shipping materials readily available.
– Office hours when we are in- Mon-Friday 0800-1800 hours.Nights and weekends we turnover to another city. We can accept freight to be dropped off to our warehouse on the weekend, as long as I (manager) am notified in advance to ensure I or a dispatcher can be here to accept the freight.
– The Cleveland Airport is located 5 minutes from our office. UPS & FedEx are directly across the street from us. Forward Air is 2 miles from our office.
– TSA Certified drivers. Hazmat & Dangerous Goods certified drivers.
In the photos:
Mark Deskovich- Logistics Coordinator
Andrea Bryant (in the printed shirt) Logistics Coordinator
Christina Sanders (black shirt) Operations Manager